Identifying where to publish your research can be a daunting task. Should you write a conference paper, a journal article or both? What is peer review, an ORCID ID, a predatory journal or other publication jargon?
In this session, IEEE University Partnership Program Manager, Jalyn Kelley, will provide insights into publishing with IEEE, including:
- Tips for selecting an appropriate periodical or conference to submit your manuscript
- How successful authors structure quality work to improve their chances of being accepted
- Insights into what editors look for in a submission and why editors and reviewers reject papers
- Opportunities to enhance the impact of your research by publishing in the many open access options available from IEEE
- Tools & resources to help authors through the publishing process at IEEE
- Q&A session
A pizza lunch will be provided.
*Note IEEE = Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
THIS SESSION IS HYBRID: In-person – North Campus – Duderstadt Center – Design Lab 2, first floor with a Zoom option emailed to participants after registration.