Join us for an online workshop and learn how instructors use Gradescope. The workshop will offer guidance on delivery of assignments that are paper-based, fully online, and a combination of the two.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
– Set up assignments where students can submit freeform work (no printers or templates needed) – Grade your existing exams and homework on Gradescope
– Make rubric changes as you grade
– changes apply to previously graded work to maintain consistency
– Write each comment only once – apply previously used comments with a click
– Use ‘assignment analytics’ to gain insight into student learning
*Instructors are welcome to invite their TAs and grading staff.
** A recording of the session will be shared with all registrants. So please feel free to register even if you can’t make it to the live session.