Reaxys is a comprehensive Chemistry database that supports flexible query input, compound synthesis pathway generation, report creation, detailed literature reviews, and more. Reaxys excerpts structure and property data from essential journals, patents, and textbook chapters.
In this workshop, you can learn to:
• Construct search queries using different tools embedded in Reaxys;
• Import structure/substructure to Reaxys and use it to query the database;
• Search for compounds with specific physical and chemical properties;
• Search for reactions and use a retrosynthesis tool.
• Rapid discovery of chemical structures, properties, and reactions;
• Flexible query construction that doesn’t require specialist knowledge;
• Confident assessment of compound synthesis and purchase options.
Workshop type: Hybrid (in-person in Chemistry Building, room 1706 & Zoom details will be sent upon registration)