A Legacy of Campus Partnership
Stories of Collaboration
By working together in this successful cross-campus collaboration, we are able to do together what none of our units could do individually. When you consult with a representative from one of our participating units, you consult with all of us.
In addition to the partner units described below, our active network of partners includes collaborators in other units, schools, and colleges not currently able to commit to a representative to our coordinating team. Teaching with technology experts at the School of Education and Michigan Medicine, for instance, are valuable collaborators. We also connect regularly with members of the U-M Instructional Designers SIG (Special Interest Group).
We welcome the opportunity to widen our network. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Center for Academic Innovation (CAI): James Alexander, Evan Straub
- Center for Research on Learning and Teaching (CRLT): Ronit Ajlen, Anthony King, Tazin Daniels, Anoff Nicholas Cobblah
- College of Engineering Instructional Support Groups: Aaron Elam, Kellie Grasman, R. Joy Walters
- Digital Media Commons (DMC): Linda Knox
- ITS Teaching & Learning: Nargas Oskui-Tabrizi, Angela Marocco, Keila Walton, Jennifer Love, Monica Hickson, Kristine Towne, Nichole Marbury
- LSA Language Resource Center (LRC): John Beals, Phill Cameron, Mia Li, Philomena Meechan, Alfonso Sintjago
- LSA Technology Services: Caroline Coy, Elizabeth Fomin, Hetal Thaker, Todd Austin
- U-M Flint Office of Online and Digital Education: Nick Gaspar, Brandon Blinkenberg, Carson Waites
- U-M Dearborn Office of Digital Education: Christopher Casey
- U-M School of Public Health Instructional Services: Frederique Laubepin, Monica L. Rosen
- University of Michigan Library: Rob Pettigrew, Diana Perpich